Found this in Highlander’s blog, thought I should try it. I thought this would be easy, apparently NOT!
(1) Net – I wouldn’t be able to blog or keep in touch with my friends.
(2) Silk scarves – just love the texture, colour & pattern. Expensive though!
(3) linen & jeans – comfy, trendy & elegant
(4) Grand Bazaar, Istanbul – shopping paradise & great atmosphere
(5) The Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmet Mosque) – breathtaking
(6) mint tea & turkish apple tea – mouthwatering
(7) coffee – a must to keep me awake
(8) stilettos – sexy
(9) perfume – Issey Miyake, 212 by Carolina Herera – to smell good & yummy
(10) Broadway – Jekyll & Hyde, When Pigs Fly (very gay)
(11) Much Ado About Nothing (Kenneth Branaugh & Keanu Reeves)
(12) silver jewelry – rugged
(13) O.C.S. – you’ve moulded me into who I am today, Thank You
(14) Devil cake – yummy especially with frostings
(15) My Sony Cybershot T-33 & HD Video Cam – to capture beautiful architecture & ruins but of course to snap all those hot guys!