What do I miss? My alma mater or my lecturers or my courses or the friends I made? Actually, I miss all the fun things we did together! How young and “innocent” we were then!
I remember vividly the day we first met, all innocent, cleaned up and raring to start a new chapter in our lives. A week passed by, then a month, our lives unfold before us. We’ve blossomed into young adults, in search of our own identity. You’d recognize us from a far, in our checkered shirts, Levi’s or CK jeans, boots or leather sandals and JanSport knapsack which slowly evolves into dresses or skirts with fitted t-shirts or blouses and sling bags (towards the end of our undergrad / senior years).
Remember the days when:
- we went on a study/field trip to the National Art Gallery/ the then Balai Seni Lukis Negara (overlooking the the Kuala Lumpur Railway Station) and decided to skip / ditch our evening class!
- traveled all the way to Lot 10, to get them free 98° concert tickets (did we play truant again? I can’t recall!) or some other bands! Back then it was the Corrs, BSB etc.
- catch a movie marathon at Sunway Pyramid, until we went giddy with hunger!
- sneaked out to catch a concert at Sunway Lagoon
- go on blind dates for God knows how many times!
- spend all your waking time on mIRC Chat Room (what a waste of time!)
- ….too many to remember…
- oh yeah, stalking your CRUSH! … Damn, those were the days! The dumb things we do! LOL
- But, one thing which I will always remember = our Pre-ESL Nite!
Care to share what you missed most? I can’t list them all here….if I do, I’m afraid I won’t be able to stop! See….